Bhattacharyya Orthopaedics & Related Research Centre (P) Ltd.
Narayanpur, Rajarhat-Gopalpur just before Airport at Kaikhali Mor (4.5 k.m. towards Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 136, West Bengal, India.
Phone No. :
BSNL – 033 2519 5121 / 5047 / 6220 / 6034
TATA – 033 6450-2444 / 6514- 9917 / 6510-3899 / 6457-8111
For Emergency only : 033 2519 - 5047 / 6450- 2444
Fax: 033 2519 5120
Tranport to BORRC: Please see the road map
Transport by Air : For Tripura & Bangladesh we are only just beside the NETAJI SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE NETAJI AIRPORT.
Then ask the taxi driver for SAILENDRA BHATTACHARYYA
“HADDI KA HOSPITAL” at Narayanpur.
Or from the airport then left then turn left again at the Kaikhali roadmark 4 km towards Rajarhat.Or then turn left at the Airport Road towards No. 2 City Centre but then turn left at the first crossing then go straight till “Arunoday Sangha” then turn left and right again towards Rajarhat Road, ask any body they will tell you.
Transport to BORRC Please see the Road Map
(Bus No. : 91, 91A, 91B,) from Shyambazar to BORRC Bust stand
- From Howrah Station any transport to Airport.
- From Sialdah and Bidhan Nagar Station any transport to Airport
- From Barasat, Madhamgram and Airport by Jessore road. Turn to the left towards VIP road and turn to the left at Kaikhali more.
- From Burdwan via Bali and Dakhineshwar along Nibedita Bridge through Belgharia Expressway to Jessore road.
- From Dum Dum Jessore Road turn right to VIP Road to Kaikhali more get down at Kaikhali more and either come by an auto or by bus towards Rajarhat to BORRC Bus stand mention (Dr. Sailen Bhattarcharya's hospital at Narayanpur).
Anybody coming from Central/South Kolkata by private transport should come through New Town Road towards Airport. After crossing SRACHI and City Centre N0.2 turn to the right at the crossing before the flyover then follow the road until Orunadoy Sangha Club (Kalipark) turn left a short distance to Bablatala then turn right again and ask anybody for Dr. Sailen Bhattacharya Hospital Behind the Narayanpur power house. (Follow the Rod Map)